Monday, October 14, 2013

5 Quick And Easy Snacks! (Tomorrow's Post)


I am sorry guys... I really wanted to do the video today, but it is already 12:15 and I am very tired. The stupid video is taking FOREVER to load, so I will put it up for tomorrow's post. What you will be getting tomorrow is 5 simple and healthy recipes that are guaranteed to make your stomach growl. These include:


  • Ham n' Cheese Snackers
  • Banana and Peanut Butter
  • Cottage Cheese and Orange Dip
  • The Tasty Turtle
  • Honey and Peanut Butter Toast

They are exclusive Maddie's Think A Thought recipes, so you CANNOT just look them up and get the same recipe (well, a few of them probably, but still!) Please check back tomorrow for the video. It is extremely late, so I will say my farewell.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment