Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Clipping Magic

I have recently discovered a new photo editing tool called Clipping Magic! It is awesome. It lets you take out the background of an image very easily. Let me show you:

Lets start with this picture of a giraffe:



















Now lets use the clipping tool. Just draw red on the area you want to get rid of and green on the area you want to keep:



















And finally, the result:


I personally think that this tool is AWESOME. I am going to start using it to make my cooking videos, I think. Which reminds me: I am going to try to put out a new cooking video once a month! I am going to open a new page on my blog where you can leave requests on what you want me to bake.

I am going to include the link to this editor right here: www.clippingmagic.com

What I want my readers to do is use the editor and, if you want, leave your attempts in the comments or at my email address: maddiesthinkathought@gmail.com

You can also send blog requests and contest entries (when they are going on). Please no spamming my email- I will block the email address from the spammer.

Well, I have to set up some stuff on my blog, so I am going to end this post here.
Have fun with the photo editor!!!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment