Thursday, September 5, 2013

SO TIRED

As the title states, I am tired... I got up at 6:45 today, and have felt sluggish, even though I ate and drank something AND took my shower. I tried making myself some caffeinated tea to kick-start my day, but it didn't work... It is actually just making me more sleepy. I am hoping that if I can get my blog post done, Dad will allow me 20 minutes of sleep.

Gah! I feel like a zombie! If anyone has any tricks on what to do when you feel like you're going to roll over and fall asleep, it would be highly appreciated if you left them in the comments below. Geez... I am falling asleep writing this! Faster, faster, I gotta type faster.

I want to get this post done. I am sorry for rambling a bit. I REALLY feel bad right now. I feel kind of dizzy now too... not good.  Well, at least I'll get this post out at least. But after I do, I am COLLAPSING onto my bed.

Well, please leave helpful 'stay-awake' comments down below. They are more appreciated then you would think. Well, I apologize for being kind of random with this post. I REALLY REALLY NEED to sleep right now. I don't want to hurt myself.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment