Tuesday, September 10, 2013

News

Today, I had a great day! I got to hang out with my friend Alena for a bit after karate. Me and Dad did class, and then Dad had to stay and help with a test, so me and Alena hung out in the parking lot giggling, chatting, and just having fun in general. 

When we got home, I was able to catch 2 HUGE toads. They were sitting right on the driveway... I had no problems catching them. Here is a picture of the bigger one:

Well, if my computer will let me, I want to try recording the toad through my webcam. I am going to try and if it works I will upload it. It worked!

 I think..... I might have done 2 clips. I have never done video from webcam so if there are two clips, you know why. There is no sound because I did not have my microphone hooked up. Anyway, there he is! For some reason my video isn't working... I am sorry I thought it was.

Well, I just took a break from writing and caught 3 more toads- 1 tree frog and 2 toads. Has anyone reading my blog ever caught a wild toad/tree frog? If so, leave a comment and/or picture telling about it (no one ever comments, so you don't REALLY have to haha).

Well, I have two minerals left to do so I am going to end this post here.

Maddie



1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid I caught toads, turtles, bullfrogs and snakes. Now I just let you catch them Munchkin!

    ReplyDelete