Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Done Early!

I am starting to like this getting up early stuff! At first, I was almost falling asleep and rolling out of bed, but now my body is adjusting to the new time and it is actually kind of nice. I get up, take my shower, eat breakfast, do 2/3 of my math, take an hour nap (I need it, otherwise I would fall asleep), and then come down to finish off my work. I am almost done now... and it is not even 12 noon yet! I think there has only been 1 or 2 occasions where this has happened, so I am happy.

I have not talked about my Logic and Arguing course in a while (or whatever it is called)! The course is still pretty fun, but there was one part I really hated- close analysis. Basically, you had to go over EVERY SINGLE WORD in 5 paragraphs and mark a letter that represented what it stood for next to it. To make matters worse, the teacher went over it, and there were about 3 30 minute lectures. Dad actually fell asleep! THAT is how boring it was.

Other than that, it has been pretty cool though. I have my first quiz this week, and I think I am prepared. I cannot believe I have been doing the course for nearly a month... it has been easy so it has not seemed dragged out. Dad helps me, and so we are both learning stuff from the class.

Also, it is 9/11 today... I cannot say that I know too much about the day, as my mom had been pregnant with me when it happened. Dad said that we had been a long way from the city and he heard the boom as they went down though... he actually knew someone who died in the accident. RIP all who died in 9/11.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment