Monday, September 23, 2013

My Sick Sister

I feel so bad for my little sister right now! She has a really bad cold, and has a blocked up nose and chest. She slept in to 11 today- which is a rarity. Usually, she is up by 9. I, being the wonderful big sister that I am, created a little activity list for me and Ash to follow. This list includes:

  • Decorating Pumpkins (with marker)
  • Watch a Movie- Scooby-Doo
  • Get Our Nails Painted
  • Do a Halloween Craft
  • Take a Nap
  • Play on my iPod
  • Make Mixed Berry Muffins
  • Play
  • Color
  • and.... make Gummy Worm Pudding.
What is Gummy Worm Pudding, you ask? Well, it is something very fun, easy, and cheap to make. It is basically chocolate pudding and cookies with gummy worms in it. Here is how to make it:

You Will Need:
1 package Double Stuff Oreos
2 boxes of chocolate JELL-O pudding (I recommend using instant)
1 bag of gummy worms

First, take your Oreos and put them in a ziplock plastic bag. Leave out a few for snacking, and then crush the rest. Now, make your pudding as instructed on the box. Once it is set, divide it evenly into small bowls. Now, add a layer of cookie crumbs. Add more pudding, and then another layer of crumbs on top of that. Next, open up your gummy worms and dig them into the 'dirt'. You can also add them in between layers if you want.

TAH-DAH! Super easy, super-cheap, and most importantly super-fun. Now, I promised my sister I would go paint her pumpkin with her, so.... 

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment