Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So Many Views!

Thank you all my readers! I have been running this blog for about 3 years now, and I have almost 6000 pageviews! I NEVER thought that my blog would be read that many times!

I started off with a few local readers- and now I have them from across the globe! Last month alone, my blog got almost 700 pageviews. I am soooooo happy! I love my blogging, and I am very proud to have gotten this far. Thank you!

Since I know better than to make my blog JUST thank-you's (though I'd love to), I am going to instead talk about... Well, dang it! Now I don't even know! I was going to include some stumbleupon links but I could not find anything interesting enough to put in my post... except for this brutally honest yet funny picture.

Well, I have to get ready for karate soon, and I am supposed to go to the deli with Grandma, so I will end this post here. Once again, thank you for reading my blog :)

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment