Monday, September 16, 2013

News

If you were wondering why there was no blog post on Friday, then here is the explanation: I took my first Coursera quiz.... and aced it! I got a 90 after 3 attempts, but since only your highest score counts, I basically got an A!

As I think I have mentioned before, there are 4 main quizzes for the whole course, one for each three weeks, and since I got an A, that means that 1/4 of my grade (which counts towards my completion of the course) is an A! I am very happy.


I am almost done with my work for today- I am happy. After this, I only have 2 math to do... and my lectures. Gosh.. I am so mad at my dog right now. I had to stop blogging and go out and get him- he had torn apart the stuff that Dad had put down to help our garden.

We are putting rocks around the big rock and there is grey stuff that goes underneath... and that is what Lucky tore up. Boy, did I give him a scolding when he came in. He won't be doing that again anytime soon.

Later next year, me and Dad are going to try to publish a poetry book for my mom (I know, this is off topic from the last paragraph, but I wanted to talk about it). It was always my mom's dream to have her poetry put into a book. She was a REALLY good poet, so we are trying to find all of her poetry and then we will add some of ours, and then try to make a book. I will blog more about that if and when we do it.

I have one and a half math left now, and I really want to get done early again, so I am going to end this post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment