Thursday, September 12, 2013

iPod Blogging, and Family

This post, I wanted to try something different and new- blogging from my iPod! I recently got the Blogger app for my iPod and wanted to test it to see if it works, so I am currently up in the comfort of my room blogging. Then, the only thing I will have to do is go downstairs for one minute and arrange the pictures the way I want them!

Today, I really wanted to do an article on family, and how much they help you out... So I am going to try to do a paragraph on dad, Ashleigh, grandma and lucky. I will start with Ashleigh: She is a wonderful little sister, and even though she can be annoying sometimes, I don't know what I would do without her. She always hangs out with me, and looks up to me as a role model. She doesn't mind making short movies with me, even if it takes hours.... And she loves me, and I most certainly love her. Thanks sis.

Grandma: Grandma, even though we may have our scuffles, I love you and learn A TON from you. I love you so much, and you always help me out with stuff: be it girl talks, cooking, or even reading books with me. I also am having fun teaching you to use the computer (which, by the way, you are doing AWESOME with). I love you Grandma.

Dad: Dad, words cannot describe how much I love you. You are raising and teaching me and my sister SO well. I thank you for everything I know. You give me fun assignments for school, and introduce me to things that I end up trying even though I deny liking them... Such as movies, food, and iced apple cider. I love to talk with you about everything, and enjoy our little outings, even if they are short. I love you dad. Thanks.

And last but not least... Lucky: You are my loyal companion and best friend. I love going out hiking with you and taking our daily walks down the driveway. I enjoy playing and wrestling with you, and entering you in the Howl-o-Ween contest to beat the poodle... And I love you.


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment