Wednesday, September 25, 2013

October/September News

In this post, I just want to do a run-down of what is happening or has happened in the months of October and September. Here we go!

In September:

Labor Day! If you look back to that date, you can find the post I wrote on it.

I took my earrings out for the first time since getting them pierced on the 3rd. Now, I can switch back and forth with ease and without pain- at all!

My friend Kyle turns 12 tomorrow! Stop by his blog here and wish him a happy birthday!!! I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I have a tournament in RI this weekend- it is the last one before the grands and it is triple points! If any of my readers are near RI this Saturday, stop on in and watch the tournament! The doors open at 10:00 a.m. and the tournament is being held at the JCCRI in Providence. Here is the address:
401 Elmgrove Ave.
Providence, RI

In October:

I turn 12 on the 12th! Yay!

Columbus Day

Halloween! My favorite holiday. I will be going as.... I don't know! But if you know what you want to be and are worried that the store will run out of your costume, don't worry! Get all of your Halloween costumes here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment