Thursday, December 1, 2011

Poetry Bonanza

Due to my studies in homeschooling, Dad suggested putting up these poems as I am studying different types of poetry this week. The rest of this week's Think a Thoughts will be poetry and the different types of poetry. Hope you enjoy,
Maddie

HaiKu

Poetry

Poetry can touch your soul,
In ways you'll never fathom,
It's your soul laid bare.

Lymric

Young Girl From Kentucky

I knew a young girl from Kentucky,
Who everyone thought was so lucky,
She was rich and was smart,
And had talents with art,
And a sister whose singing was sucky.

Acrostic ( my personal favorite )

Margaret is my middle name.
A DSI is my dream toy.
Dunkin Donuts coffee is one of my favorite drinks.
I have a puppy named Lucky.
Sitter for my sister when Dad needs me to be.
Only Nef to own a prize winning dog.
Nef is my last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment