Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Ball

Today I had big time fun with Ashleigh and Dad. We held the very first Nef family Christmas ball! I spent a lot of time getting Ashleigh dressed up in one of my old nightgowns so it looked like she had a dress with flounces in it. Then I put on a fancy dress myself, and went downstairs to set up the "ballroom".

The ballroom was the living room. I magically turned it into a ballroom by turning on some small lights and our tree. Then I set the table so it looked nice, and practiced dancing with Ashleigh ( Who by the way is now a dancing star ).

I was going to make a secret dessert, but Dad said no to it. I instead ended up making a cherry jello that STILL isn't ready. But aside from that, the night went great. Dad dressed up, and all of us danced. We ate meat pie for dinner, and hershey kisses for dessert. If you think you can handle the stress of a ball, than go ahead and try one. Good luck to you!

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment