Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lucky Pup

I am watching my owner type on her machine again. It seems that it's all she ever does! All I get is LUCKY! GET OUT! LUCKY! LUNCH! EAT IT NOW! As it is stuffed in my face. Now I am taking a nap. It has been a long day. I was out in the woods again; I caught whiff of a good scent and followed it all the way up to a dead mouse. I carried the mouse back with me and laid it in the front yard to gnaw on, but I was called in for lunch.

Lunch was decent, I much prefer table food, but what am I to do? I am still small. My biggest adventure today was when I got chased by a pack of wolves ... OK, I am exaggerating a little. I just went over to the neighbors and  got chased by Misty a little.

I am really worn out from all of this. I am going to take a well deserved nap. Don't bother me! I bite when you wake me up while I am dreaming! GRRR! OWNER! STOP THAT RACKET! YOU'LL WAKE THE PUPPY!!!

(Maddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment