Friday, December 16, 2011

Haircut

Yesterday I went for my second haircut in my entire life! I know it's hard to believe it, but I am 10 and have only had my hair cut twice. Once upon a time, I used to have hair that hung down passed my butt. But that was way back when.

When I was 8, I got my first haircut ( let's skip the story in which Mom tries to cut my hair, and gives me a yucky do. ) Anyway, I thought my hair was pretty short then. I got it cut to shoulder length. It was nice, but it still got too many tangles. But yesterday, I found out about real shortness of hair.

I first had to have all my knots removed, which was a real bummer. But from there on out was fun. I got my hair cut shorter than last time ( because family reads I won't tell how short), and Dad says it frames my face well. I owe it all to my wonderful nanny, Nancy, who took me for my haircut. Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment