Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Wish You A Merry Christmas

This think a thought is very special. I am wishing everyone I know a very merry Christmas, for family and friends alike.

Grandma, I cherish every time I visit you. I look forward to visiting you and Grandpa in NJ for New Year's. Merry Christmas!

Aunt Michelle, I enjoy spending time with you and Uncle Rick when we visit. You always find something fun and creative for us to do. I will see you at New Year's. Have a lovely Christmas!

To all the rest of my family, have a very merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. See you soon!

Hanshi and Shihan, thank you very much for the karate lessons. They have taught me greatly. Merry Christmas!

To all my friends and teachers, thank you for the lessons you have taught me, and for the friendship that will never be forgotten. Have a Merry Christmas!

To Beth, my nanny, thank you for all the lessons you have taught me. You will never be forgotten. I am sorry about your recent loss. Merry Christmas!

To Nancy, my nanny, thank you so much for my haircut. You have taught me many valuable lessons. I don't know how I can ever pay you back. Love ya! Merry Christmas!

For all of my readers and followers, have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I know I will.
To my Mom, Dad, and sister, I will always love you, and I am sorry for all the wrong things I have done this year, as I know there have been quite a few. I forgive you for any wrong you have done this year also.

Merry Christmas, ( and a happy new year)
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment