Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family and Friends Poetry

As I said in the last one, poetry about family and it's importance- for everyone. All of us need a little comfort at some points in life, and for those of you who don't, may these poems comfort you.

Friends


Friends listen,
Friends forgive,
Friends are there to help you live,
Never afraid,
To lend a hand,
They try to make you feel quite glad,
Even when your feeling blue,
Your friends are there,
So loyal and true,
They always hate to see you blue.


Pets Who Care


I walk in my house,
Tired out from play,
My pets are there to help me out,
All throughout the day.
My puppy brings my pillow in,
And I lay down my head,
My kitty brings the cookie tin,
And tucks me into bed.
And if I have a nightmare,
Mom is there for me,
But every single little pet,
Is part of family.


Happy New Year!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment