Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm, Dreaming, of A White... WHAT!?

I know it seems impossible, but up here, in the state of snow before Halloween, there is no snow to be found! So much for a white Christmas. This is the first time in my life I have ever had a not white Christmas. The weather better shape up, 'cause if it doesn't, I'm gonna get mad! Christmas isn't Christmas without snow angels and snowmen. So, if you are bored of no snow, here are some things you can do to cheer up.

1. Go on the computer. It exercises your brain most of the time. If you like playing games, a good place to start is www.miniclip.com. It has a large variety of games, and you'll be sure to find one you like.
2. No computer? No problem. Try practicing something you've never done before, like the hula hoop. I got quite good at it with one days practice.

3. If it's nice weather, you can take a short walk. These are especially fun when you bring your pet if you have one. If not a pet, see if a friend can come with you.
4. Go to a friend's house, or have a friend come to yours. You'll think of something fun to do.
5. If your STILL complaining that there is nothing to do, GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM! AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO AGAIN! EVER!

Well, not really.

Cya later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment