Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Poems A-many

Ok, I am getting wrapped up in poetry, but I can't help it. There is a poetry contest for a game I play, Wizard101, and the grand prize is $60 worth of crowns ( an in game currency.)! Writing for my blog helps me get inspired. I will let you know if I win or not when the time comes, but for now, enjoy the poetry!

Good and Plenty ( I cannot stress how good Good and Plenty are. )

Pink and white,
Candy covered,
Yup, your right!
Good and Plenty,
Good and Plenty,
Eat 'em all night!

The Junkyard

My house is like a junkyard,
With clutter everywhere,
Even if you look outside,
You'll know a dog lives there.
There's wood chips on the walkway,
And clothing on the stairs,
And downstairs in the office,
Rocking music blares.
My house is like a junkyard,
With treasures to be found,
The only time it's quiet,
Is when I'm sleeping sound.

I'm Sick
I've got a scratchy throat,
And my head aches like a rock,
My feet are cold as ever,
And the puppy stole my sock.
I'm told I need a medicine,
But which type is right?
Grape is just plain yucky,
And the cherry's for the ducky,
The raspberry's to blame,
And banana has no aim,
So I am sent home with no medicine for me.
Then my Mom looked in the cupboards,
 And she saw something I'd like,
She pulled it down and showed me;
It was orange for the tyke,
I was a little doubtful,
And thought it would be bad,
But if I had not tasted it,
Boy would I be mad.
The medicine, it cured me,
And here I am right now,
Hoping that tomorrow,
I won't look like a cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment