Monday, December 5, 2011

2012: The Prophecies

I'm sure that most of us know the prophecy of the Mayans for next year. For those of you that don't, the Mayan prophecy was that the world would end on December 21st of NEXT YEAR!!! Of course, there are many more prophecies than that.

To get back to ending of the world, in April 2011, the world saw the largest take of tornadoes recorded in the US. Throughout 2011, there has been a massive incline in storms. Expert German decoders claim that the Mayans predicted a new era, not an apocalypse. The hieroglyphics that were translated said nothing about the end of the world.

I don't think that it is possible for the world to end. I think that it's possible for a stormy 2012, but not the end of the world. Loads of people don't believe in it, and neither do I. The only thing I am worried about is if Friendly's will close it's doors to NH or not, as it has been going out of business recently.

Another prophecy is that solar activity will start, but only if leaders make the right move. One false step and the sky will show signs of a third great war. This isn't really a prophecy, it just shows that we had a lack of sunspots this year, and that people are worried about there being even less of them.

Massive destruction. More earthquakes. Not something I want to mess with, regardless if the world is ending or not. If there is massive destruction, though, I pray that it doesn't strike NH. I can't imagine what an earthquake would be like up here.... Mountains splitting, etc. .... Well, I don't think any of these things are true, but I am getting worried about the earthquake. What if Lucky was outside and ... Oh!


Cya later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment