Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was a big success for me and my family. We all made out like bandits in the gift section, and also in the candy section. My stocking was stuffed to the brim with candy ... as was Ashleigh's. You should have seen her face when she bit into a lemon gummy bear! She spat it out right away.

Now, not only were our stockings stuffed, but under the tree was stuffed too! Me and Ashleigh had a great time opening all our stuff up, but not before I gave Mom and Dad their presents. I had given Mom and Dad their gifts in the form of gift baskets. They enjoyed them.

Some of my favorite gifts that I got were: My radio, along with some CD's Dad gave me. My Wizard101 game card, which gave me  a Sun palace ( a very large and cool Wizard101 house ), a giraffe pet, and tons of other stuff. I also liked my Littlest Petshop toys I got, which included a tree house set up.

Well, all in all, that's how my Christmas went. It was a very nice one. I hope your Christmas went well too.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment