Friday, November 1, 2013

New Books

A few days ago I got some new books in the mail. I would like to give a big shoutout to Mrs. Ann Armenti for sending them to me! They are awesome- I am almost done reading them and my favorite so far has been The Tomorrow Girls: Behind the Gates. I look forward to buying the second book in the series and reading that too.

On top of all the books I just received, I also just did an inter library loan to get 2 more books- books 3-4 in the Secret Series. I read the first one last night and plan on finishing the second tonight. They are very funny books, and while they are long, they are well worth the read with a story line that seems to go on forever.

So it is safe to say I will be busy reading for the next few days. For right now, I have to go grocery shopping with Grandma and sister... Once again, thank you Mrs. Armenti!

Also, if any of my readers are wondering how trick or treating went, it went AWESOME! I went with my friends Kyle and Marc, and, of course, my sister. Here is a pic:

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment