Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Baking All Day!

Not mine- you'll see mine in tomorrow's video.
Today I am going to be baking all of my Thanksgiving goodies- my pie and cake! I am going to do one of two options- make a video showing how to make blueberry pie and how to make the cake, OR I will simply share the recipe. However- it has been awhile since I made a video, so I think I will do that. But anyways...

It is me and dad's tradition every year to bake cakes on holidays (except for birthdays. Birthdays are mine). Why should that tradition change, even if we are staying in NH? So I will take pictures as me and Dad frost the cake, and show how to make a frosting turkey. As for the pie, I will do a full tutorial from start to end. I WILL be using a store-bought crust, but will make my own filling.

I will also show how to make a lattice crust. It is really simple- but I am not going to go giving anything away right now. Check back tomorrow for the baking video!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment