Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cake Decorating!

Bakery Logo
Dad recently gave me a sneak peek at one of my Christmas gifts- a course on cake decorating! I am very excited because, as most of my readers know, I am VERY into decorating cakes.

However, most of them come out looking like frosting globs with too many sprinkles- but no more! The course teaches how to use the different pumps and how to work with fondant, so my cakes will have a nice finish.

Dad really surprised me- I am so happy. I had seen a page on Facebook where the lady runs her own bakery, and the cakes and cupcakes were very well decorated- so Dad messaged the lady, asking her if she teaches classes. While she doesn't teach, she did recommend the Michael's Wilton Cake Decorating Class. So Dad called and set it up and- my first class is December 2nd! It is a 2 hour class each week. I am signed up for 3 months.

The bakery page is Simply Sweet Creations, and you can check it out by clicking here. It is a local bakery for me, in Marlborough NH. Also, you can sign up for the Wilton class at YOUR local Michael's by clicking here, and then clicking on the 'cake decorating' button on the page.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment