Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Sister Is Testing!

I am very happy for Ash right now because she is testing with her little ninjas class on Saturday! All week she has been telling me how excited she is for her test... she even comes over and practices in front of me! Just today I was sitting and doing my math when she came over to me to have me watch her blocking form 1.

I am going to be helping out with the test along with my dad, and will try to snap some good pics to put up on my blog. I had a live interview with my sister prepared for today's original post, but my video editor stopped working so I will try to fix it and get the video up tomorrow. It is very cute :)

I will end this post by wishing my sister and all her classmates good luck on their test, and I will post some pictures when I can.

Maddie

The test will be held at USA karate, jaffrey nh at 12:30 on saturday if anybody cares to come see Ashleigh's test.

No comments:

Post a Comment