Monday, November 18, 2013

My Dog

I know, I know... I write a ton of posts about my dog. But it is only because I love him so much! He is always there if I need a cuddle, and he will play with me when I am bored, and all in all, he entertains and loves me and is part of my family. He puts up with me through tons of stuff, including:

  • Being a pillow.
  • A footwarmer.
  • Listening to music with me.
  • Letting me paint his nails (for Halloween, of course)
  • Letting me DRESS him for Halloween
  • Playing Hide n Seek with me
  • ... and much more!
Lucky with my toad
All while dealing with my sister climbing on him, wrestling and playing fetch with dad, and strolls down the driveway with "the girls". And then of course he has the outdoors to himself- I'm not even going to TELL you how many times he has gotten "porcupined". 

Lucky truly is the family dog. He is well behaved for the most part and very loving. He even sits quietly with the pet toads on his paw... I just tell him to be good, and I have never had a problem with him... though he does kind of glare at them.

Tell me in the comments what your favorite pet is/was, and why!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment