Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fake

I am sure many people have either written or made videos about this, but I am going to do it anyway. Yesterday, my grandma brought home an Us magazine, because she wanted to read an article in it. I flipped through it, mainly because I try to keep up on fashion, and I was kind of annoyed at how fake every girl in the magazine looks. They always make the people look like supermodels, when underneath they are just normal like us! Take Lady Gaga or Katy Perry for example! You should see pictures of THEM without makeup- YIKES!

I talked with dad about it, and he made a good point- it is good that the stars allow people to take pictures of them with no makeup- to show people that they DON'T have to wear makeup and crud to live up to false expectations. I see his point, and respect that a little. I only say a little because I feel that some of them just do it for the publicity: "So and so steps out in public WITHOUT MAKEUP!" There have also been a few cases where the photos were posted without the person's permission, and they get all huffy about it. DRAMA!

Anyway, I am not going to post any pictures- I will let my readers dig them up themselves. Don't want to give anyone nightmares ;) If you want, you can send your "finds" to maddiesthinkathought@gmail.com


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment