Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is drawing near- I can't wait! Tomorrow I will be baking a blueberry pie, a cake, a batch of chocolate chip cookies and a batch of "turkey" cookies! I will be spending my Thanksgiving here in NH for a change- and one of my close friends and his family are going to share it with us.

Besides all of the mouth-watering desserts, we will also be having turkey (of course), stuffing, some kind of vegetable (I am not sure what, maybe green beans?) salad, and biscuits. I am happy that we can share our Thanksgiving meal... it makes me feel warm inside.

Besides that... my sister tested for her belt and passed... I passed Dad in Assasins Creed... and I bought my baking supplies for my class that starts next Monday. I am SO excited- I just cannot wait to learn about how to make icing flowers and how to work with fondant and gum paste- SQUEE!

Well, I am going to end this post here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Maddie

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited to hear all about your class next week! I am sure you'll have oodles of fun.......I am even more excited to see you all Thursday....I cant wait to taste all your scrumptious desserts!

    ReplyDelete