Monday, November 11, 2013

This Weekend...

This weekend, I helped out with the estate sale (mentioned last post). Me and dad had the help of our friends Laurie and Kyle, and we did very well. Dad and Laurie worked the "shop", while me and Kyle trudged around outside in the cold waving signs to get customers. Mostly, we got tons of beeps as if we were trying to elect a mayor, or people saw us and drove FASTER- But all in all we pulled in about 10 customers from our sign waving, so it worked out.

This is totally off subject BUT for those of you who didn't know, I really love the singer Avril Lavigne. She just put out a new album, and I searched it on Google, to see what songs were on it- and instead, I found a YouTube video of THE WHOLE ALBUM!!!

 So of course I had to turn it on and listen to it while doing my math... and it is really awesome! I think it is great that I can listen to it for free all the time- now I can save my $20!!! I will leave the link to the album down below.

Well, this about ends my post- but first I would like to give a HUGE shout out to Laurie and Kyle for helping me and Dad Saturday. For the album, click here.

Tell me what you did this weekend in the comments!

Maddie




1 comment:

  1. Your VERY welcome Maddie! We had a blast & never forgot for a second that Mom was right there with us <3

    ReplyDelete