Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: IMPOSSIBLE!

I don't know how many of my readers have ever played ACB, but for those of you who have- on Xbox at least- you probably understand my annoyance. These are the 4 main annoying things I've run into in the game- so far! (People who do not know Assassin's Creed should either look it up, or just scroll to the next post. I am not going to bother going into detail on what everything is because I would need a book to do it.)


  1. The Borgia Horseman
    This guy is almost IMPOSSIBLE to defeat. He slashes at you from his horse, and being you are only given a flimsy little assassin blade with which to do your fighting, by the time you kill his horse, your health is so low that the first strike he hits you with kills or "desynchronizes" you with the Animus.
  2. The Borgia Messenger
    You are expected to run after this jerk after he takes an important letter from you. You do not know HOW annoyed I got at this part of the game. It took me a few tries, but I finally got it. Then I killed him (AFTER getting the letter). I had to make sure I didn't ever have to redo that part of the game. If you get more than a few feet away from him, the game desynchronizes you and you have to start over. The only hope in getting past this is to remember the path he takes and cut across to it to tackle him BEFORE he hops up on the wall.
  3. The Masked Man From The Dungeon Chase
    You encounter a masked man in one of the dungeons halfway through the game- and you have to chase him on horseback. You start out running and have to jump onto a horse halfway through to continue the chase. It is extremely hard to coordinate the controls, and me and Dad  have not yet passed this part of the game. 
  4. The Beginning Game Sequence
    Yes, the tutorial gave me trouble....you can stop laughing now. You have to follow a friend to a meeting point, and fight your way through. It is pretty annoying, because when you get caught in combat he keeps going. Thankfully, my Dad played the game before me and helped me get through by telling me where to go. If you are not as privileged as I am, then just replay it- but remember where he goes so that if he gets ahead of you, you can catch up to him fast.
Well, these are the troubles I have had. Let me know down below if you have had any problems yourself!
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. I have had trouble catching the horseman. I believe he gets off the horse and climbs the wll to get away. I ran by a horse in the alley and then desynchronized a moment later. I suspect he got off that horse and climbed the wall. If you get to the horse...(hard to do) get off of yours and try climbing the wall on the left. I find it hard to get back to the horse now, though. That is the farthest I got and I only got there once.

    ReplyDelete