Monday, November 4, 2013

More Math

Well, I am back on my usual schoolwork schedule- 3 math, a think a thought, and a mineral, every day. I am actually glad- I was getting sick of writing so much. I have a 6 page paper due on a mythological creature of my choice- so I will put it up tomorrow as a post. I am also going to be blogging more frequently on my absolute animals blog- I will leave the link at the end of the post.

Also- the Grand Champion Tournament was yesterday! I competed at the very end of the tournament, so I had the rest of the day to hang out and cheer on my friends. This is how I placed:

  • 14 and under Black Belt Weapons- 3rd place
  • 14 and under Black Belt Forms- 2nd place
  • 13 and under co-ed Black Belt Sparring- 3rd place
I, personally, am very happy with how I did. Sure, it isn't first place, but I still feel I did very well. Here is a picture taken at the grands of me and my friends/competitors: 

The last thing I would like to say is CONGRATS to everyone who went to the tournament. 

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment