Sunday, December 1, 2013

News

Yeah, yeah... I missed my blueberry pie video. To tell you the truth, I forgot to take the pictures and I didn't even end up doing a lattice crust- I didn't have enough dough. But the pie came out great- I added enough cornstarch this time, and it was nice and thick. Served with a lump of vanilla ice cream... mmmm.

As for the cake, it was moist and the (frosting) turkey came out better than last year's. Once again, I didn't get a picture, so I cannot post it.

All in all, my thanksgiving was wonderful.

In a couple of weeks, I will be starting my Christmas cookie baking. I plan on making tins and giving them out, and on top of that, making double batches of various cookies and bringing them into karate for the whole class to enjoy. I will be busier than last year- and that's hard to believe (last year, I was up 'til midnight making gingerbread men).

I am going to put up a new poll tonight on christmas cookies- please vote on it :)

Maddie

Tell me how your Thanksgiving was in the comments!








No comments:

Post a Comment