Thursday, August 15, 2013

SURPRISE DAD!

Dad, I know you want me writing my blog today, so I will..... but it's gonna be more than you expected! I am writing at 3:00 pm, HOWEVER, this post is not going to go live until 5:30- and for good reason. Here is the plan:

Since my Aunt Michelle couldn't be there for Mom's wake/funeral, she is making a surprise trip up! Well, surprise to Dad.... me and Grandma know about it. She is arriving sometime in between 5 and 6, so that is why I am putting out my post at 5:30- wouldn't want to ruin her surprise!

I cannot believe we are ACTUALLY pulling one over on Dad! Since no one has been acting weird, he does not suspect a thing! Usually, whenever us girls in the family plan something to surprise Dad, either something goes wrong or we start acting weird and he figures us out.

Well, my Grandma is yelling at me to come eat a VERY belated lunch, so I am going to go eat and I will end this post here! I know the posts have been kind of short, but they WILL return to long lengths next week. I will post tomorrow how the surprise went!

Maddie (WISH US LUCK :D )


No comments:

Post a Comment