Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mom Passed

My readers, I apologize for not blogging in a while. My family has been going through a horrible time. Last week I posted that my mom was in the hospital. Things had started to look up, but 1 week ago, Mom passed. It has been extremely hard for my family to cope this past week, as we have been arranging the funeral and wake. It is a crushing loss.

Mom is getting cremated and her wake is tomorrow. Her mass will be the following day. Mom died in my Dad's arms, so she did not die alone. She was a wonderful person, and will be missed. She is forever in our hearts. Mom loved poetry, drawing, cooking, shopping, and  most of all, being with her family. It was crushing for me because things had started to look up a lot.... she even had a chance at full recovery..... and then she died.

Mom's wake is going to be held at Cournoyer Funeral Home in Jaffrey, NH on Thursday the 8th of August from 6-8. A mass is going to be held the next day at 10 am at St. Patrick's Church, also in Jaffrey NH. To see Mom's obituary, please click this link: http://www.cournoyerfh.com/obituaries/obituary-listings?obId=24392

Please give it a read, and if you want, light a candle for her on her wall. It would mean a lot. I am going to finish this post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment