Friday, August 23, 2013

FINALLY!

YESSSSSSSS! THE LAST POST! I am sorry, I am just really happy to be done with my work. If all goes well, I should be able to hang out with my friend, come home, crank out a couple math, and then chill the rest of the night away hanging with my sister, watching movies, and playing computer games.

 Hey, I'm allowed to dream, right? In reality I will probably visit my friend, come home, eat, and then stay up til midnight grumbling and trying to finish my work before it gets doubled. Which is why I am stuck writing 5 posts in one day in the first place.

Well, I guess I might as well blog about the toad tank incident... Ok. It was about 3 days ago, and I decided that I was going to clean out my toad's tank, since it stunk like a pile of horse dung. Grandma told me to wait for her, but I didn't... and ended up paying the price. Literally.


 I went outside with the tank to dump the wet, disgusting dirt out of it, and when it clumped to the bottom of the tank, I (being the stupid idiot that I am) flipped the tank over and started lightly tapping on the bottom of the glass. A few clumps of dirt fell out, and then the really bad part happened. I gave the glass another tap, and the whole thing cracked! As a result, I had to pay for the new tank AND I got a cut on my finger... Serves me right for not listening.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment