Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Faster!!!

Have you ever felt really, really hurried? Well, then you know how I feel right now. Since I fell behind in schoolwork, I fell behind in blogs, and have to write them all today... Also, I made plans to hang out with my friend today, so I am bustling to get all my blogging done, as Dad says I cannot hang out with her until EVERYTHING is done. Me and her want to hang out since she is going back in school on Tuesday, and we have not really hung out over the summer.
But now I only have one more post left after this! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my blogging, but once you do 4 posts in a row in one day, it starts to lose it's appeal, ya know? I have not done a poll in awhile, so I am going to update and put up a new one today: What kind of phone do you use?

I only bring up that question because our phone is an ABSOLUTE PIECE OF GARBAGE. It may be cheap, but it broke down on Dad yesterday, and now we have to use our over-priced trac-phone to call and get it fixed.

However, trac-phone is better than no phone, I guess. I am happy without one- I have an iPod that comes with free unlimited texting and FaceTime calls, and that is all I need. Besides, all of my friends have iPods too, and it is much more convenient than the phones that charge you per month/year.

Well, I am going to end the post here and go put up the poll.

Maddie

(Correction- Dad wanted me to add that normally it is a good phone :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment