Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to Blogging

Now that the family crisis is passing over, I am getting back to my usual blogging schedule! I hope that my readers understand what happened. If not, please read back through my posts.

Anyway, the funeral and wake went by... many people came to pay their respects to my mom, it was amazing. I would like to thank anyone who came to the wake and funeral, it meant so much. Also I would like to thank my close friend Kyle who was a pallbearer. Thank you.

Now, it has just been a relaxing week. Not a lot of work, relaxing, baking, gardening, and just chilling. Me and Dad have been sleeping in and playing games a lot, mainly World of Warcraft and Wizard101 (if you want to check into either of these games, links are in the next paragraph).

Well, it is late so I will end this post here. Check out my friend Kyle's blog here: www.kylesfreespace.blogspot.com

World of Warcraft: www.worldofwarcraft.com

Wizard101: www.wizard101.com

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment