Tuesday, August 27, 2013

News

So, who likes the new blog background!? It is supposed to go with Friday the 13th, which comes up later in the year. I know it is not September yet, but I am excited and also would otherwise forget. September marks quite a few important things for me-

On the 5th, I can change earrings for the first time since getting them pierced! I am so excited!

On the 26th, it is my friend Kyle's birthday. You can check out his blog and leave him a happy birthday in a few weeks here.

And on the 28th, I have a karate tournament in Providence, RI. TRIPLE POINTS!!! I am very excited for that too.

I was working on my math today (on IXL) and I got very fed up. The first two math lessons I did were relatively easy, but I had a ton of trouble finding an easy one to finish up with. Finally, I settled on Converting Mixed Measurements, but by the end and after getting taken down about a bazillion times, this is what I felt like:

After I finish this blog, all I'll have left for work is my coursera.... and then again, that's more fun than work. I have 3 more lectures and exercises to do today, but that is all. I cannot believe I am actually getting done early! EEEK!

Well, I also have karate.... and I have to get ready for that right now.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment