Friday, August 23, 2013

My Dog

My Dog (Lucky)
I love my dog a lot,
He loves to "talk" and play,
He runs and jumps and makes me laugh,
Every single day,
He likes to walk on four legs,
I like to walk on two,
But since a puppy he's been trained,
so he can do it too!
Lucky is a puppy,
That likes to run and play,
He loves me, and is my friend,
In each and every way.

Lucky's Nicknames

Buppums - Just a nickname I made up for him when we brought him home.
Little Goat - Something Dad started calling him when Lucky ate a tin can.
Dog - Just what he is. Mostly Dad calls him this.
Weasel - Another Dad nickname... but Lucky IS sneaky, always slinking around upstairs where he is not allowed...
Vacuum Cleaner - I came up with this one. I call Lucky this when I spill something on the floor and he licks it up.

Age: 2
Birthday: March 23rd
Fur: Brownish Gold
Eyes: Brown

Rating: Best Pet Ever

Favorite Toy: A squeaky ball he won in a competition.

That's all,
Maddie and Lucky



No comments:

Post a Comment