Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nameless Post (I couldn't think up a name)

Dun-dun-dun.... today is the day I help teach the little kids class. This morning, when my sister woke me up, the first thing she told me was that she was going to karate today. She is so excited, and I guess I am too... I love helping out with classes. I taught my sister karate, and there is only going to be 2 other kids besides my sister in class, so it shouldn't be too bad. Also, Shihan will be on the floor with us for that class, so there is not much to worry about.

Ugh, I am having a brain fart! I hate when this happens. Some people call it writer's block, but I call it brain farts. It's funnier that way. I just cannot think of anything interesting to blog about! Well, let me go take my shower, and I will finish off my post when I get out.

Well, all I needed was a shower ...  and a little inspiration from my un-knowing family. Ashleigh sometimes slumps her head, and my Grandma always tells her that 'Nef's are proud and hold their head high' so that she'll pick up her head. I know this PROBABLY wasn't the nicest thing to do, but I couldn't resist using some photoshop magic to create this image of my sister 'holding her head high':

And I threw me in there as a camel too. It wouldn't be fair to just photoshop my sister- that WOULD be mean. So I did it to myself too.... regardless, I think it is hilarious.

Well, I am hungry for lunch now, so I am going to go eat.

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment