Friday, August 23, 2013

Sorry

Once again, I must say sorry.... I promised last week that I would write regularly and I failed! What happened was I basically flunked my math out on Monday, doubling it for the day after that. And the day after that. All the way up to yesterday. Well, now I am going to put out 5 posts in one day, just to make up for it! I recall promising last week to tell how the surprise on Dad went: Here is what happened.

Aunt Michelle came in right on schedule.... But Dad was out of the house. About 5 minutes before she arrived, Dad declared he had to go out for an hour on errands. After he left, Aunt Michelle pulled up... and we had to wait about an hour to surprise Dad.

 10 minutes before he pulled up, all of us piled out onto the front porch and waved as he came around the bend in the driveway. He was very surprised- but also very happy.

What he was more surprised about was the fact that I could keep the secret for so long without spilling! Normally I would have yelled at him, but I must admit, I am pretty bad at keeping secrets like that, so I instead felt proud. The rest of Aunt Michelle's stay went pretty good.

That's all for now! See you in the next post!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment