Thursday, May 23, 2013

WEDGE SNEAKERS!

Yes, you read the title right... and you are probably thinking: "Oh no, she lost it, she is blogging about things twice". But, as you will see in a moment (if you keep reading) you are wrong.

This post is because...... I GOT THE SHOES!!!! And now I am so happy! It was nearing the end of the day, and everyone was going to leave the mall, but me and Grandma and Mom and Ashleigh decided that we would check Sears.

I was at the end of my rope, we had walked for about 2 and 1/2 hours with no prevail. I was about to give up, when I saw them: The most perfect pair of shoes I had ever seen. They were black with pink stitching, and had small grey studs on them- and the best part- THEY WERE ONLY $30!!!

Well, I still have math to do, so I will end this post here. Check back tomorrow for the next blog post!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment