Friday, May 17, 2013

READING TEST: ACED!

Remember the reading test I was all worked up about? I took it today, and I got an EXCELLENT score on it! I was VERY VERY nervous when I came out because the stuff I got was relatively hard and there was some stuff I didn't know.

I actually CRIED all the way home because I thought I hadn't done well... but when I got home, Dad compared my score with last year's score... AND.... I FINISHED OUT AT 11TH GRADE LEVEL!!!

I was so happy. Dad told me that "I had gotten him worked up over a success". He said that he knew I could do it and that he was very proud of me. Now I just have to survive the other 2 tests- language arts and math.

Tomorrow is the tournament, and I am going to be going to be early tonight. I have some other stuff I want to get done before the day is over, so I am going to end my post here.

Wish me luck!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment