Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Computer Difficulties

Some of you are probably wondering why there was no Think a Thought yesterday... if so, here is the answer. I loafed most of the day away playing and hanging out with my sister, and then I had to go to karate. When I got back, the internet on my computer wasn't working, and since Dad was doing his computer programming class and couldn't fix my problem, I went upstairs to read the book "The Last of the Mohicans". However, when I came down this morning, Dad had fixed my computer.

So now I can continue my blogging! Anyway, Mother's Day is coming up soon, and I STILL don't know what I want to do with my Mom yet. I want to make it something so that Dad can spend time with HIS Mom too... It should be fun for everyone's mom on Mother's Day. Here is what I think would be a nice day:

  1. Go to Bagel Mill for breakfast (Bagel Mill is this awesome bakery/cafe in Peterborough that has Maple Cream Cheese... Yum.)
  2. Go to the park and hang out for a little
  3. Head into Keene for a little shopping
  4. Finish off our day with a peaceful dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse.

I think that that would make for a nice Mother's Day. Now all I have to do is convince my family!

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment