Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Math Test Results

Well, today was my math test.... I got up at 9:00 and left the house at 9:30 to get to the school for 9:45. The test had already started when I arrived, and when I went in, the first class had almost finished.

 I started my test, and I was so nervous, because as I moved up, the questions got harder, and I was positive I got a lot wrong. Plus, there weren't any tissues in the library, and my allergies were bothering me... by the time I was done with my 52 questions, my nose was dripping.

However, when I compared my score to what I got last year, it was even HIGHER! My score last year was 230 or something, and this year, my score was 242. According to the grade levels, I tested out at 12th grade level in math. I was so happy!

Now, I just have a mineral, 3 math, and some reading to do. Then, I am going to karate, and when I get back, I intend to play either Wizard101 with Dad, The Sims 2, or practice the webcam with Dad. That reminds me.... I am going to end my post here, because I need to be out of the room in a moment for Dad's video call.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment