Thursday, May 30, 2013

Doll Design Contest

Today, I am going to be hosting a contest. I frequently play a game called "Erte Elegance" on a site called dolldivine, and it allows you to save the doll you create to your computer. Here is a doll that I made recently:

That is where the contest comes in. Since the site allows you to save your dolls to the computer, I'd like my readers to follow these steps to enter the "Doll Design" contest. Whoever can create the best doll will get it featured in next Friday's post, so all entries must be received by me by 12:00 a.m Friday of next week.

How to enter:

  1. Click the link to go to the site below
  2. Design a doll
  3. Download it to your computer  (make sure to add ".jpg" to the end of whatever name you give it)
  4. Send it in an email with your first name or nickname ONLY titled "Doll Design Contest" to prettypinkprincess1975@yahoo.com
  5. You are entered.
Though I know that no one else enters but a few family members, I still enjoy these contests. I like seeing the creative side of my family, especially Dad (even though he said that he REFUSES to do this contest). Remember, all entries must be received by me by 12:00 a.m. Friday of next week.

Thanks and good luck,
Maddie

Link to site: http://www.dolldivine.com/erte-elegance-art-deco-fashion.php

No comments:

Post a Comment