Thursday, May 9, 2013

MORE COMPUTER PROBLEMS?!

My computer stuff is always breaking! ARRRRGH! The other day it was my internet connection, and now it's my keyboard! Well, should I say WAS my keyboard. It wouldn't let me type, even though it was plugged in and turned on. Thankfully, I was able to fix the problem by restarting my computer.

I have a lot to do today... I fell behind on schoolwork yesterday again so I have a ton of it today. Here is what I have to do:


  1. Finish this post
  2. Get 2 minerals done
  3. Get 6 math done
  4. Read the book "Last of the Mohicans"
  5. Teach my sister (I start at 11)
And since I have such a big pile of crud to do, and not a lot of time to get it done, I am going to make this post short and sweet. By the way, a new poll is up.... Please check it out and vote on it!!!

Thanks,
Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment