Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Test Tomorrow

I am kind of nervous right now, and the reason is because I am doing my yearly school testing tomorrow. Who DOESN'T get a little nervous over tests sometimes? Anyway, tomorrow's test is reading, which I am really good at, so I shouldn't have too much of a problem with it... It is my math test NEXT week that I am dreading.

Here are the tests I have this month:

  • Reading - May 15th
  • Math - May 22nd
  • Language Arts - May 29th
But apart from that, I am having a pretty good week. I have a tournament this Saturday in Franconia NH. I am competing in forms, weapons and sparring. Hopefully I have as much luck as I did last time... but probably not. It is rare for me to get all 1st places at black belt level. I really need to apply myself.

Yesterday, me and my family (minus Dad and Lucky) went to Keene to get Grandma's license registered up here in NH. However, when we got to the Department of Motor Vehicles, we found out that, for the SECOND time, we didn't have enough information to get Grandma her license. We decided that it was their fault- we had been last week and they had told us we needed so on and so on, but when we brought it in this time, they wouldn't accept it!!! GRR!

Well, I have a 2 page paper to write on the French and Indian War, so I am going to end my post here.

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment