Monday, May 20, 2013

Teaching Dad How to Video Chat

Today, I had a very interesting thing to do- teach my Dad how to video chat. He recently set up a Google+ account, and I had the honor of teaching him how to use video chat. He set up a video chat interview for Wednesday, and then- right after- set up a Google+ account. Teaching Dad was easy- getting things to work WASN'T.

 First, we had to find webcams for the both of us, since he wanted to test the program with me. Then, we had to find working headsets and microphones. When all of this was set up, the microphones wouldn't work. Then the headsets. Then Dad's camera was blurry. It was one stinky problem after the next, but in the end, Dad and I both knew how to use the program.

Other than that, the day has been going pretty well. I played with my sister a bit, and then gave her a shower. I went to karate earlier and did good. However, I still haven't heard back from Ruminate- I wish that they would hurry up and read my story already! I am ABSOLUTELY ON EDGE waiting for a response!

Also- I have not forgotten about the website I spoke about last month. I still have to write a few more articles for it, but today I set up the a-Store for it, and it should be up sometime in late June- early July.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment