Wednesday, May 29, 2013

News

Well, in two days, a new month will start: June! The month of Father's Day. I love father's day because I love doing nice things for Dad all day.

That brings up the new blog background- I made a Father's Day collage featuring me, Ashleigh, and Dad. Like my mother's day one, you can't really see it, but this is what it is supposed to look like:

My test results are not officially in yet, but as long as the scoring stayed the same since last year, I think I tested out at 12th grade level in all 3 of my tests. But I am not 100% sure yet. I will blog when the official results come in.

My sister is still sick, as well.... I feel so bad for her. She had a fever of 99.8 degrees as of this morning, and though she has most of her energy back, is still coughing and wheezing a lot. Hopefully she is better by the weekend, as I would like to have my friends over.

I have to get ready for karate now, so I will end my post here.

Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment