Thursday, July 11, 2013

NH Trip Tomorrow and CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited, because tomorrow we are taking a trip to NJ.... and then I am going to a Victoria Justice concert on Saturday with Dad and Aunt Michelle! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I already took the liberty of packing my sister's and dad's bags, along with my own.

 I decided to wear a black shirt with a skeleton and a heart on it with either jeans or jean shorts, depending on the weather, and, of course, my wedge sneakers to complete the outfit. I want to be stylish... but comfortable also.


This will be my first concert, and Victoria is my favorite singer. She used to be an actress for a Nickelodeon show called VICTORiOUS, which I followed to the end. That's when I first started liking her music.

Then, when the show ended, I sort of lost interest- but then she released a new song that captured my attention once again. It is called "Gold" and is a great song. To hear her new song, please click the word "Gold" at the bottom of this post. I hope that my readers like it- she is an amazingly talented singer.

I will end this post here

Maddie


GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment